They taste delicious, too, because the flower petals are made from big, flumpy marshmallows! Theyâ€™re really easy to make and you can use Cupcake Belle‘s secret cupcake recipe! Hereâ€™s how to make them…Make Pretty Cupcake Flowers!
- Smooth buttercream over the top of your cupcakes â€“Â it doesnâ€™t have to be neat, as youâ€™ll be covering it up.
- Sprinkle caster sugar into three small bowls - a couple of tablespoons in each one.
- Add a couple of drops of pink food colour to one bowl, lilac to the second bowl and yellow to the third bowl. Use a fork or spoon to mix the colours in each bowl.
- Take a big marshmallow and chop it in half diagonally. Dip the sticky sides in the pink coloured sugar and place them on top of the cupcake.
- Cut two more marshmallows and make four more petals in the same way and place them on your cupcake.
- Cut another marshmallow in half (across the middle, not diagonally) and dip it in yellow sugar to make the centre of the flower. Stick it in place.
Now have some fun, using big and mini marshmallows together to make up your own pretty garden of Cupcake Flowers! Use lots of different colours and see how many lovely flowers you can make.
Weâ€™d love to see your cupcake pictures - please email them to us! Love, marshmallows and magic dust from the Magic Belles in Bellevue xxx