Make Cupcake Belleâ€™s Marshmallow Pops
Cake pop sticks
Large bag of chocolate buttons
Beaker or tall glass
- Spear three marshmallows onto the end of a cake pop stick, making sure you push the stick through the centre of each marshmallow.
- Pour a large bag of chocolate buttons into a heatproof bowl and place it over a small saucepan of simmering water. Donâ€™t let any water get into the bowl and donâ€™t let it boil.
- While the chocolate is melting, pour your favourite sprinkles onto a plate. Put another plate close by.
- When the chocolate has melted, move the bowl off the saucepan and let it cool down a bit.
- Dip your marshmallows on the stick into the bowl of melted chocolate, completely covering their top and sides with chocolate.
- Shake off any drips of chocolate, then dip the Marshmallow Pop into the plate of sprinkles. Dip in one side, then lift it up, rotate the stick, then dip and lift again. Do this until the chocolate is covered with sprinkles.
- Put your Marshmallow Pop on the clean plate or stand it in a tall glass to let it dry - then make lots more Marshmallow Pops for all your friends! If the chocolate gets too thick to work with, just melt it again over the saucepan.
Have lots of fun making your Marshmallow Pops and donâ€™t forget to serve them at your next party! With love and magic dust from Cupcake Belle and friends!
PS Donâ€™t forget to try Cupcake Belleâ€™s Polka Dot Marshmallows, too!