Do you have a Halloween party coming up â€“Â or an autumn party? Our easy Paper Pumpkins make great decorations! You can make them as big or as small as you like to decorate the room or your party table â€“Â and you can even pop a name card in the top and use them as place holders! Hereâ€™s how to make them…Easy Paper Pumpkins
8 sheets of A4 orange paper
Glue or double-sided sticky tape
Brown card or craft foam
Green pipe cleaners
- Fold your orange paper in half and, at the bottom edge of the paper at the fold, cut out a half pumpkin shape (a half circle with a flat bottom!).
- Use this as your template and fold more orange sheets of paper in half. Cut around this template so that you get the same shape each time.
- Cut as many folded half pumpkins as you can from your orange paper.
- Use glue or double-sided sticky tape to stick two folded pumpkins together.
- Keep sticking the pumpkin halves together to make a full circle of them â€“Â and a paper pumpkin! Fan them out a bit if theyâ€™ve got squashed together.
- To finish, cut a stalk from brown card or craft foam and glue it to the top of a pumpkin, then curl up a green pipe cleaner and stick that to the top, too.
You donâ€™t have to make your Paper Pumpkins in orange paper â€“Â why not use polka dot paper, old comics or even spooky gift wrap? Theyâ€™re sure to make your party look brilliant!
We hope you have fun making them and look out for more pumpkin decoration ideas from Rainbow Belle and friends this week! xxx