Make this tiny tea set and invite the Magic Belles round for a cute fairy tea party! Hereâ€™s how to make it…
Make a Magic Belles Acorn Fairy Tea Set
Acorn caps, big and small
Glitter, gems and sequins
- Paint the inside of four large acorn caps and leave them to dry. We painted cute polka dots on ours, too!
- Paint the inside of three smaller acorn caps â€“ these can be the sugar bowl and bowls for sweet fairy treats.
- From your colourful felt, cut out four flowers for your fairy teacups to sit on. You could draw a paper flower template to help you.
- Also cut out two narrow strips of felt about 2 to 3mm wide. Cut the two narrow strips in half across the middle to make four strips.
- Dab a bit of glue on the side of one acorn cap near the top. Fold the top of one felt strip down and stick it to the side. Dab a little more glue near the bottom of the cap and stick the other end of the strip in place to make a handle. Do this for each teacup.
- To make a mini tea bag, shape a teeny bit of sticky tack into a triangle shape. Paint it yellow or brown.
- Cut out a tiny leaf shape from green felt and ask an adult to help you sew a bit of thread through the centre and make a knot. Stick the other end of the thread to the painted tea bag.
- Fill your sugar bowl with sparkly glitter and fill your other bowls with magical fairy treats, like gems and sequins, or tiny sweeties.
Arrange your Acorn Fairy Tea Set on a piece of material or felt and send out your fairy invitations - you can even print out Magic Belles invitations! May you could bake some of Cupcake Belle‘s delicious treats, too?
We hope you have a fun time collecting your acorns and turning them into tiny teacups â€“Â and even more fun hosting your fairy tea party! Donâ€™t forget to email us your pictures!
Wishing you love and magic dust from your fairy friends, the Magic Belles! xxx