Flower Belleâ€™s friend Lovely Bunny is always so excited to see her â€“Â he loves to have someone to play with in the garden. His favourite game is hide and seek! Would you like to make some Bellevue bunnies to play with? Hereâ€™s how…
Cute Pom-Pom BunniesYou need:
Big, medium and small drinking glasses
Corrugated card or cardboard
Grey and white wool
Grey, black, white and pink felt
Mini white craft pom-poms
- Use a pencil to draw around the big glass twice on your corrugated card, then use a medium drinking glass to draw a smaller circle inside each big circle.
- On the same card, draw around each medium drinking glass twice, then draw smaller circles inside them using a small drinking glass. Cut out the four circles, then cut out their middles to make hoops.
- To make a big grey pom-pom, place two big hoops together. Tie the end of the grey wool around them to secure them.
- Now wind the wool around the hoops until they are fully covered. The more layers you add, the fluffier your pom-pom will be. Tie the end on.
- Cut around the outside edge between the two card hoops.
- Use a separate length of grey wool to tie the bundles together in the centre between the hoops, then remove the hoops.
- Repeat to make a big white pom-pom, then use your smaller hoops to make a small grey and a small white pom-pom.
- To make a bunny, ask an adult to help you glue the small grey pom-pom to the top of the big grey pom-pom.
- Draw a bunny ear shape on scrap paper and cut it out. Use it as a template to cut out two ears from grey felt.
- To make a nice ear shape, pinch the bottom of each ear and glue together. Glue the ears to the sides of the grey pom-pom bunny head.
- Cut out two little black felt circles for the eyes and a little white felt nose and glue them on.
- To finish, glue on a mini white craft pom-pom for the tail, then make another bunny in white with white felt ears and a cute pink nose to keep your lovely grey bunny company!
We hope your Pom-Pom Bunnies have lots of fun playing together! Maybe theyâ€™ll hop to Bellevue to visit the Magic Belles? Weâ€™d love to see your Pom-Pom Bunny pictures, so do email them to us. With hoppy bunny wishes from Flower Belle and Lovely Bunny! xxx