A4 paper in red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple and white
Stapler or sticky tape
Red and white cotton
Wire coat hanger
- Cut your coloured papers into strips and make them all the same width.
- Take one strip in each colour. Cut 3cm off the end of the orange strip, 6cm off the yellow strip, 9cm off the green strip, 12cm off the blue strip and 15cm off the purple strip. Leave the red strip as it is.
- Stack your strips together in rainbow order with the red one on top, then orange, yellow, green, blue and purple.
- Tap one end of the stacked strips on a hard surface so that all six ends are together, then staple or stick them together with tape.
- Gather the other six ends together and your paper strips will make a rainbow! Staple or stick these together, too.
- Make more rainbows, then draw white fluffy clouds in different sizes on your A4 paper and cut them out.
- Use the tip of your scissors to make a hole in the top of each red rainbow strip and each white cloud.
- Cut a few lengths of red and white cotton and thread them through the holes you just made. Tie a knot in the end of each one to stop them pulling through the holes.
- Tie your rainbows and clouds to a wire coat hanger and put our Rainbow Mobile on display!
Why not make some mini rainbow decorations to stand on the shelf, too, by sticking a small white cloud to the side of each rainbow? Thereâ€™s no such as thing as too many rainbows! Rainbow Belle would definitely agree with that!
Have a bright, colourful and crafty day, Flutterbud friends! With love from the Magic Belles in Bellevue xxx