We had a Magic Belles party this summer and invited some Flutterbud Friends along. Each little friend had her own Spotterâ€™s Guide to tick off special wonders as she spotted them. Everyone had great fun!
If youâ€™re not sure where to look for special wonders or feel like venturing a bit further than your own back garden, here are some ideas to help you get started:
- Look in parks and gardens, especially ones with lots of flowers. Flower Belle loves visiting Kew Gardens near London, Hidcote Manor Garden in the Cotswolds and The Alnwick Garden in Northumberland!
- Look in the sky! On a rainy day, when the sun comes out, you might spot one of Rainbow Belleâ€™s beautiful rainbows - maybe even a double rainbow!
- See if you can spot Butterfly Belle and lots of other butterflies and colourful bugs in a butterfly house! The Tropical Butterfly House in Sheffield and Butterfly World in Hertfordshire are both great places for special wonders!
- At birthday parties or even on a trip to the local bakery, you might see Cupcake Belle adding some sprinkles and magic dust to the sweet treats. Pink doughnuts, cupcakes and cookies are special and wonderful, too!
- If you want to spot some hugs and cuddles, then look no further than your own friends and family â€“ Love Belle is sure to be close by!
- Finally, visit the countryside! Itâ€™s where Star Belle goes to see the twinkling stars in the sky. One of her favourite star-gazing places is in Cornwall at Coombe Mill - a fab farm holiday place, right near the river Camel, where you can see starry skies almost every night! In fact, all of the Magic Belles love going there!
We hope thatâ€™s given you lots of ideas for spotting special wonders - and donâ€™t forget to email us your photos or pictures if you spot any!
Lots of love and magic dust from the Magic Belles in Bellevue xxx