Flower Belleâ€™s Printable BouquetWhat you need:
Paper for printing on
- Download and print Flower Belle‘s fab printable flowers here.
- Ask an adult to help you cut out the flowers and dots.
- Stick a dot in the middle of a small flower and stick a small flower in the middle of a large flower â€“Â mix and match the patterns however you like.
- Glue a button in the centre of the flower. If you donâ€™t have a button, use a mini pom-pom or a sequin.
- Glue your flower to the top of a straw â€“ we used stripy paper ones.
- Cut out a leaf shape from your green card and glue it to the straw, too.
- Put this flower aside to dry and make a whole bouquet, mixing up the colours and patterns.
- When youâ€™ve finished, put them in a vase or tie a big bow around them and give them to someone special! You could make a lovely card, too.
We hope you have lots of fun making your flowers â€“Â be sure to give them to someone flutterly lovely! Lots of love from the Magic Belles in Bellevue xxx