Well, sheâ€™s busy looking after the pretty flowers that grow at this time of year, like winter pansies. Did you know that pansies have many different names? Flower Belleâ€™s favourite is ‘Jump Up and Kiss Meâ€™!
Flower Belle is also busy planting and caring for the thousands of bulbs that will flower next spring. Itâ€™s thanks to her hard work now that youâ€™ll enjoy cheerful daffodils, tulips and many other beautiful spring flowers!Flower Belleâ€™s other favourite autumn activity is fluttering around gardens and admiring the beautiful colours! Red, orange, gold and yellow - so pretty!
In fact, all those colours gave Flower Belle an idea for a fun make… an autumn flower made out of leaves. Why not give it a go?
Make An Autumn Flower Collage
Lots of autumn leaves
PVA glue and glue brush
- Choose several large leaves and brush the back of each one with glue.
- Stick them down to the card to look like flower petals.
- Now do the same with the smaller leaves, layering them on top of the large ones.
- Take a small leaf, roll it up and stick it to the centre of your leaf flower.
- Now for some glittery fun: brush glitter glue over the leaves and put a large blob inside the leaf in the centre.
Our leaf flower reminds Flower Belle of an autumn daffodil. What do you think?
We hope you have good, glittery fun trying this at home! Love and magic dust from Flower Belle and all her friends in Bellevue. xxx