Would you like to own a Heart Bookmark? Theyâ€™re very easy to make and theyâ€™re great little gifts to give to your special friends. Hereâ€™s how to do it…Make Love Belleâ€™s Heart Bookmark
Pink or red plain and patterned papers
Large and medium heart cookie cutters
Red lollipop sticks
Pink or red glittery alphabet stickers (optional)
- Choose which paper you want to use for the biggest heart in your bookmark, place the large heart cookie cutter on it and draw around it with a pencil.
- Choose a different paper, place the medium heart cookie cutter on it and draw around that, too.
- Cut out both hearts.
- Brush the top quarter of a red lollipop stick with PVA glue and stick a large heart to it, making sure that the heart is centred on the stick.
- Now brush the top half of the back of the medium heart with glue and stick it to the centre of the large heart.
- If you like, personalise your bookmark by sticking a glittery letter sticker to the centre of the medium heart.
- To use the bookmark, hook the unstuck bottom half of the medium heart over the page you need and youâ€™ll easily find it next time you need it!
Why not make Love Belle‘s Heart Bookmarks with glittery initials for your friends? Itâ€™s a great way to spread a little love and friendship!
Have fun making them and donâ€™t forget to show us how brilliant your bookmark is - just email them in for us to see! With love and magic dust from the Magic Belles in Bellevue xxx