Make Flower Belleâ€™s Ribbon Flower Hairband
- Cut four strips of ribbon, each 12cm long.
- Fold both ends of each ribbon strip in so that they meet in the middle and make two loops.
- Stick the folded ends in place with a dab of fabric glue.
- Stick one loopy ribbon on top of another, gluing it in place with fabric glue.
- Stick a third loopy ribbon on top and then a fourth, arranging them to look like a flower.
- Use fabric glue to stick a pretty button to the centre of your loopy ribbon flower and put it to one side to dry.
- When itâ€™s dry, use a little more fabric glue to stick the whole flower to a fabric-covered headband.
- If you like, you could stick two different ribbon flowers together â€“ one plain and one patterned â€“Â before sticking them to the headband.
Wear your pretty Ribbon Flower Hairband in the garden and the butterflies will come and dance with you â€“ and the flowers might join in, too! Flower Belle hopes you have fun making it. Why not make one for your best friend, too?
Send us a picture of you wearing your Ribbon Flower Hairband and weâ€™ll post it here in our Flutterbud Club! Love and magic dust from your fairy friends â€“ the Magic Belles in Bellevue xxx